– Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled service to allow plenty of time to check in; arriving late will lessen precious minutes of your spa experience. Remember, your service will end on time so the next guest isn’t delayed, regardless of how late you start.
– The spa environment is one of tranquility and relaxation; kindly respect our other guests’ right to privacy and quiet.
– Undine’s Retreat is a smoke-free and a cellular-free zone.
– We request that young children be left at home to ensure that all of our guests can enjoy a peaceful spa experience.
– Treatment and service times are reserved especially for you! A minimum of 24 hours notice is required if you must cancel your appointment, and 48 hours for multiple service bookings.
– For package bookings, a credit card number will be required to reserve your appointment.
– Without proper notice, a cancellation fee of 50% of the services booked will be charged. In the case of a gift certificate, the value of the services will be deducted from the certificate.
– Appointment “no shows” will be billed at 100% of the service value.
– Cancellations must be received during regular business hours. We do not accept cancellations via email.
– For your comfort and concerns, we will ask you to fill out a client info sheet upon your arrival.
– If you have a medical condition, such as allergies, etc., or if you are pregnant, certain spa services may have to be modified or may not be appropriate.
– All gift certificates are non-refundable but fully transferable, or they may be redeemed for alternative services of equivalent value.
– Gratuities are customary and left to the discretion of the guest. Gift certificates do not include gratuities and cannot be used for this purpose.
– We strongly recommend booking your appointment(s) several weeks in advance.
– To ensure your desired appointment time with your preferred aesthetician or spa therapist, we recommend you reserve your next service prior to leaving Undine’s Retreat.
– Prices are subject to change without notice.
– Making a reservation acknowledges acceptance of above guidelines.
Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Spa Guest
As a guest, you have the right to:
– a clean, safe and comfortable environment
– stop a treatment at any time, for any reason
– be treated with consideration, dignity and respect
– confidential treatment of your disclosed health information
– trained staff who conduct treatments according to guidelines and procedures
– ask questions about staff training, licensing and certification.
We are devoted to enhancing well-being through a variety of professional services that encourage the renewal of mind, body and spirit. To enjoy your spa experience to the fullest, please observe the Code of Conduct, act responsibly and be aware that common sense and personal awareness can help ensure your satisfaction, comfort and safety, as well as that of others.
As a spa guest, it is your responsibility to:
– leave any valuables at home. We are not responsible for any missing items
– communicate your preferences, expectations and concerns
– communicate complete and accurate health information and reasons for your visit
– treat staff and other guests with courtesy and respect
– use products, equipment and therapies as directed
– adhere to the spa’s published guidelines and procedures.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Prices stated at the spa location are final.